Sunday, July 04, 2004

A Former POW Talks About John Kerry

Via A Collection of Thoughts

Jim Warner, a POW for 6 years, tells us how he met John Kerry and John McCain at about the same time, in the same POW camp.

I have known Senator John McCain for 33 years. I have known Senator John Kerry for the same length of time. Sen. McCain I met in person, in a prisoner of war camp. In the same camp, I came to know about Senator Kerry, but only by reputation. In the Spring of 1971, Senator McCain was in the same camp with me, a camp the Communists told us was a punishment camp which we had been placed in because we were "reactionaries," with "bad attitudes."

Full Article Here!

Jim points out many military officers would have agreed with Kerry had he engaged in questioning the McNamara approach to prosecuting the war in Vietnam - but John Kerry didn't do that.

John Kerry attacked those who served or were serving in Vietnam. He attacked his own Brothers-in-Arms. John Kerry thought so little of the men and women serving in Vietnam that he helped create and then perpetuate lies, which have tainted the honor and dignity of good men and women forever.

The Kerry campaign has repeatedly accused President Bush of attacking his patriotism. I have never heard the President do that - I'd like to see something to back that claim. For myself, I have always said John Kerry served honorably and let's leave it at that. Jim Warner makes it clear why it doesn't matter. The outcome is the same whether he is unpatriotic or just not real bright.

John Kerry is unfit to be the Commander-in-Chief. John Kerry is unfit to be the President of the United States of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home